blog design

Thursday 8 April 2010

Digital Whispers Art Challenge- peace theme

So busy decorating but I had to take time out to enter the Digital Whispers challenge this week.  The theme is peace. The text may be hard to read.  I wrote:  There are many mansions of peace in the eyes of our hearts.
























This is the photo I used to create the picture. It is from my own collection. The buddah and dove were extracted from vintage images. Unfortunately I cannot recall where I downloaded them. If anyone knows, please let me know and I can then give credits.

This is the photo I used























Here is the other picture.  The poem was written by a friend of mine and the background paper was from an Autumn kit by Lumikscrap.  Link to the blog is on websites I like to visit.

No comments: