blog design

Tuesday 10 August 2010

Digital Whispers Golden Globe Challenge

I decided to make two images from the golden ball image provided. This was fun.


I do like this model. Found him at Skydancer over at DeviantArt


















Here is the other image I created with the same gold ball image                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       
       

Faeries were altered by me but originally from a Blushbutter kit.
Bakcground is from a kit called Fishing For Love - Magical Reality Designs. Pumpkin carriage was from Miriam at DeviantArt.  I used various brushes - water and sparkles, and cannot remember name of the creator of these. Will add the name when I can locate her.    









I've been a busy bee today. Inspired by some really funky designs by artists at Digital Whispers, I started messing around with a picture of Marie Antoinette I purchased some time ago at Upi and got quite carried away.
                             
I've used bits and pieces from all over the place here. Background was from an Artellagram kit.  Boat was from a Phantom of the Opera kit. Mermaid tail from GrannyArt, Sandwich from Efie's blog. Sailor ornament from Kubivet....oh and the arms from Rian.

No comments: