blog design

Tuesday 21 September 2010

Apple house background paper freebie

I've been messing around again.  I've had this apple house half made since last year and finally got around to finishing it.  Iwas going to make a quick page for you but I decided that I don't really like quick pages.  I find the frames too small.  Of course it leaves you with the challenge of extracting images.  If you can't do it, send me the photo you want extracted in an email and I will do it for you (at least for the first 20 people who request this)
Hope you like it. I'd love to see what you make with it.  I've left it at 300dpi for quality printing because there are so many details in it.  Thanks to Efie for the Scottish outfit.  Took me ages getting Carlshalton mouse dressed in it :-)    It's for CU use.  Credits would be nice.  Please read the TOU for my terms.

Click on this link to download the file at 4shared

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it..Thanks oh so much..

Rub said...

Thank you...