blog design

Wednesday 4 January 2012

Gardening tips in the Guardian

This is an old one that I have re-worked. Looking back over my older stuff, I cringe at the terrible lighting, shading etc. I really dislike the Guardian newspaper and have no idea if it has a gardening section. My son-in-law reads the Guardian and I tease him endlessly about it. Luckily he takes it all with the good humour with which it is intended. Most of the elements used are from one of my favourite designers - Finecrafted designs. This kit is Meet the Mandrakes: http://www.deviantscrap.com/shop/manufacturers.php?manufacturerid=15&page=1

2 comments:

pchickki said...

Humm....sounds interesting :)

Deb said...

Heather, thanks for visiting my blog Sojourner. It's always great to have a fellow Digi-artist visit. I'll be back to check up on SAG.