blog design

Saturday 21 August 2010

A Tutorial Challenge at Digital Whispers

This was a tough one that I just could not follow in places.  I seem to have such a convoluted way of working. I'm sure it would be easier to create folders when I'm working with multiple layers, and also to group them.  I just never do. I don't use layer masks either.  I've a lot to learn.

Here is the tutorial  Credits for the brushes etc I used can be found there.  Background paper was (I think) from Nicerane designs.  Shrine was from Gypsy. The beautiful model is my daugher.  She doesn't usually have such wacky hairstyles ;-)                                                                                                                                                                                                          

3 comments:

Junibears said...

Oh well done Heather! It was a long tutorial. You've made a lovely picture!
Hugs
June xx

Anonymous said...

Wow Heather! This is over the top! Lovely! I love that you took it step further.

Unknown said...

Awesome Heather, love it! By the way, even if your daughter would wear her hair like that she'd look superb!