blog design

Thursday 14 October 2010

'Black' theme at Art and Images by Kim group

There's some seriously lovely eye candy on the .Ning network.  My interntet is actuallty working today so I took advantage and spent some time looking at people's creations.  I also entered the 'Black Theme' challenge.  Of course when you work with black, it forces you to consider light.  Since I'm not very skilled with observing shadows and where light falls etc, I was daunted and probably score a zero for artistic ability. I did capture the dark and eerie part of the challenge though and am fairly happy with my efforts.
Models were from Bluesse at DeviantArt. Background photo is mine, candle was from one of Efie's kits and the raven was from a WLOP kit
Here's the link to Kim's group if you want to join a lively and eclectic art community.Click here to visit art and images by kim

It's hard to see at this size. Click on picture to enlarge

No comments: