blog design

Monday 11 October 2010

Eiffel Tower Challenge at DigitalWhispers

There was an Eiffel Tower challenge at Digital Whispers this week.
Again I'm not really happy with my efforts. I should have scrapped the background paper which is a photo of a night-time barbeque we had.  Stubborn old me persisted. and the end result is not what I wanted.



Looking at the other entries for the Eiffel Tower challenge, Stephanie had posted a wonderful one with a new kit which I had to have. It's by Holliewood - Nightmares.
The pram and grandfather clock are from MartaVan Eck's Attic kit.  She also has a new kit out which is well worth checking out. I offered to do some designing for her and still haven 't made a start. Shame on me. I must learn not to get so distracted.  Sofa is from Bluess at DeviantArt but I've made it shabby and almost unrecognizable

This second one is also using some elements from HollieWoods Nightmare kit. The gate and steps are from an Edinburgh photo. Model is a black and white photo called Joan by Mjranum from DeviantArt. I decided to add some colour to her.Skeleton clock is from my own collection.

No comments: